Wednesday, March 2, 2011

End of February/Beginning of March: friends visiting

my mom requested that I add photos of myself 

Even though I don't have any exciting Euo-adventures to report on this week I did have a great last weekend and week here in Florence with 3 yes 3 friends from school visiting at different times. I had a great time doing the touristy things again and seeing Florence through new eyes. 
Hey Meredith! 

Amanda and I 


I am currently finishing my itinerary for my spring break trip which starts TOMORROW. Teague, Jules and I will be exploring the United Kingdom, going to London, then to Dublin and finally to Edinburgh. We are very much looking forward to spending time amongst English speakers who say nice things like "excuse me" and "sorry" (no offense Italy but manners are not your thing). We are very much not looking forward to suffering the consequences of the poor exchange rate for the British Pound. That being said, if you would like to make a donation to my travel spending account, please contact my beneficiaries: John and Elizabeth Gable. Just kidding, except not really. 

Be back March 12th! ( We hope. So much depends on Ryanair, wish us luck)

No comments:

Post a Comment